- HD Color images (up to 8MP) – clear pictures of your jobsite for documentation, sharing, identification
- Compact and integrated – no separate battery boxes or parts, weighs < 16 lbs. Easily mounts on tripod to move from site to site.
- Complete system – solar panel, integrated battery system, brackets for pole mount. Nothing else to buy.
- Self-install in 20 minutes – designed for extremely simple setup and install by site staff. No electricians or IT staff required.
- 3G/4G/LTE Cellular & WiFi modems built-in – All major cellular networks offered
- Monitor from anywhere – 100% web interface allows multiple users to monitor from any PC or mobile device – no software to buy, install, or maintain.
- Automated time-lapse – automated collection to your schedule, automated daily time-lapse movie.
- Affordable – The integrated design of the MC-30 means the lowest cost solution available in a professional construction site camera. Why pay more?
- Full-featured user interface (WebApp) – full-featured site camera with up to 8MP HD color images, configurable time-lapse, on-demand images, alerting via text/email, power management, time-lapse movie generation, image progress comparison, annotation and more. WiFi and cellular built in.
The MC-30 Series construction cameras are ideal for construction site security and time-lapse documentation. It is a fully integrated job site security camera that is simple to install and simple to use, and portable across job sites and different angles.
If you have not been using site cameras due to cost and complexity, the MC-30 Series is a perfect opportunity to keep your project team, investors, and partners informed, and to provide professional site monitoring and project time-lapse.
For a site camera that includes live video streaming and DVR security functions, consider the MC-60 Series.
- 100% solar powered, 100% wireless camera
- High resolution, color images
- Simple to install or move: plug in solar panel, go to website and access your device
- Standard 802.11b/g/n Wifi – works with standard access points/routers/antennas
- Compact: small size and light weight mean simple one-person/no tools mounting on pole with included brackets
- Reliable, built-in power system: No solar calculations, battery housings, chargers, or cabling to buy.
- Affordable – for projects of any size